Saturday, December 31, 2016

Crocheted Infinity Scarf

A couple of years ago, I bought some yarn that I had not seen or used before.  It's Lago brand and it's very pretty.  It's also very small.  It sat in the stash until I rediscovered it a couple of months back.  I finally decided to use it and I picked an infinity scarf pattern.  I used the pattern on the mink yarn scarf and a scarf for Otter, but they were regular scarves.  I used a very small hook on this yarn since it's small gauge.  I finally finished it today.  It's double stitch and is about 75" long, then joined at the ends with single stitch.


It turned out well.


Close up of the stitches.  It's a silvery blue color.

While it did work, I don't think I really like this yarn.  It's a small gauge but it's not easy to work with.  I used both skeins I had as they are small, and I still have two more in another color.  I don't know if I'm going to use them on another one of these scarves or if I'm going to find something else to make.

No comments: